Monday, October 02, 2006

Week o fun

Hey everyone,

Well, this week has been good. I got to teach P.E. at East Hollywood. It was great to see my old students, but made me appreciate being home and just being a mommy. There is nothing greater. We are so blessed that Tom is a great supporter and that I can do that. I love being home with little Brooklyn. Is it hard...yes. I sometimes get my nights and days mixed up because I am so tired. But it is worth it. It was really nice for my mom to come and help while I taught. The first night she was here she told me, " Isn't it nice that you don't have to worry about the person taking care of Brooklyn sleeping, watching TV, and talking on the phone?" Then the next day after school I asked her what she did all day and she said, "watched TV, slept, and talked on the phone." We laughed. She did manage to help me do more organizing and cleaning which was very helpful. I bet she went home exhausted. Well, as soon as mom left on Sat. Dan and Cass showed up. We love all the visitors. Especially family. It was great to see them. I think Cass posted some pics on her blog. While they were here we talked, played games, watched a movie, and went on a walk. Cassie was very helpful with Brooklyn. She is a natural. Well, this Thursday, LDS family services asked Tom and I to talk at an adoption class about our experience with adoption. It is a class all prospective adoptive couples have to attend. We are a little nervous, but excited to share our experience. We'll let you know how it goes. Oh ya, this weekend we got to meet Mary's man. He has a sweet van! Well, right now I am going to get some pictures at Costco so that I can send some to you all. My thank you's are a bit slow, but coming. We just got the coolest little seat from Maaret. We'll send pics when she is big enough to sit in it. Thanks Maaret!!! Well, long enough post....I'll try and post some pics soon. We just have pics of Brooklyn. Have a great FHE!

1 comment:

Mary Grace said...

yay for the halls!! it was fun to hang out this weekend! thanks for being nice to tim...haha

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker