Happy Birthday Audrey! Just so you know, a lot of love went into these pictures. We think you are a great aunt, sister and sister-in-law! We hope your day is the best. We love you bunches! XOXOXOXOX Tom, Michelle, Brooklyn, and Kenzie
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm amazed at how much fun they seem to have with one another, they must really be sisters, you know, from BEFORE this existence maybe. love dad
awww those are such cute pictures!! makes me wish andrew had a birthday coming up! i didnt realize, those girls both have really blue eyes! very beautiful. and brooklyn looks so cute in her birthday pictures.
I would love to come see you! The only problem is that I don't have a car and I have to share my parents car with 4 people. It might be easier to get together if you came here, but I'm sure it's difficult to get out with both girls. Let me see if I can have the car some afternoon. What hours do your girls nap?
hey, you're going to be so close to me. I'll come visit, if that's okay, and can I bring my sister along? Her name is Kierstin. She is fun. Let me know more on your whereabouts and phone numbers and what not so I can do a visit! I'm so excited! HEIDI
4 comments:
I'm amazed at how much fun they seem to have with one another, they must really be sisters, you know, from BEFORE this existence maybe.
love dad
awww those are such cute pictures!! makes me wish andrew had a birthday coming up! i didnt realize, those girls both have really blue eyes! very beautiful. and brooklyn looks so cute in her birthday pictures.
I would love to come see you! The only problem is that I don't have a car and I have to share my parents car with 4 people. It might be easier to get together if you came here, but I'm sure it's difficult to get out with both girls. Let me see if I can have the car some afternoon. What hours do your girls nap?
hey, you're going to be so close to me. I'll come visit, if that's okay, and can I bring my sister along? Her name is Kierstin. She is fun. Let me know more on your whereabouts and phone numbers and what not so I can do a visit! I'm so excited!
HEIDI
Post a Comment