Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Congrats to TOM!!!
Ok, I feel like Tom needs to tell you the good news so....call him! He gets off work at 5 so please don't call him until then. If he hasn't contacted you or you haven't called him by tomorrow...I will post the good news. On a different note...still no cardreader. AHHHHHHH! I will find it. I am determined! You may ask yourselves..."Maybe she should clean her house every now and then." Good point, but that isn't my problem. We've had a couple of people look at our house and when the realtor calls we go into "throw everything on the counters into random drawers" mode. soooo. I will post pics as soon as I can find the darn thing. I'll just give you a quick update. Last weekend we went to 17 parade homes in a 24 hour period. Poor Brooklyn and Kenzie got diaper rash because they were held all day. :( We saw some amazing homes. The biggest one was 5.3 million bucks and 11K square feet. It was way too fancy smancy, but fun to go through. In the past week or so we moved the furniture around in the house and the TV is now in the basement. we find that we rarely go down there so we don't watch much tv anymore. We are getting so much more done and even communicating! Brooklyn is so fun! She now points to things she wants and we have talking contests where we see who can talk the most. She usually wins. She gives Kenzie kisses all the time, but is still stingy on giving her mommy and daddy kisses. oh well. She is getting more and more brave with her walking and when she is almost to her destination she goes really fast. She is big into snorting now too. I don't know what that's all about. She will be turning 1 next Thursday! we are going to party! Kenzie is still the happiest little baby. She still goes to bed around 9 or 10 then sleeps clear through till 8 or 9. Dream child. She is rolling from both sides and now scoots in her crib. we'll put her down in one direction and she'll be in a completely different spot when we get her in the morning. She loves the exersaucer, baby pod, and still prefers to be held. She loves to giggle and is so expressive with her face. She will be 5 months in a couple of weeks! Crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hey i am trying to call tom to see whats going on, i am sort of expecting good news with a job! thats cool that kenzie is rolling! andrew still hasnt figured that out, he sort of rolls to a side, but not completely over. im excited to hear what the news is!
oh now putting a teaser up now are we? thats mean! those babies sound fun! let me know when the party is and i will see if i can come down. you should have it on a saturday...and WAY TO GO on moving the TV downstairs! I'm all for it! tv is so overrated and life is more fun w/out it
Congrats Tom. Miles just told me the great news. THat is awesome. You will have to let us know what you decide to do. We still want you up here in AK
Can't wait to hear the good news! Brianna turned 1 yesterday...so our girls are a week apart! That's so crazy! I'm having her party tomorrow! What are your plans with Brooklyn's party? Can you believe she's almost 1? They grow up way too fast!
Post a Comment