Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Back in business...






Brooklyn playing the xylophone








Kenzie's 1st rice cereal experience and she LOVED it!




















I found the cardreader!!! I was very motivated to find it because I took some pictures of the girls to wish Rod a happy birthday. It was in the drawer in the basement. We never go in the basement so I didn't look there! First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROD!!! 39 right? We hope you have a great birthday and know that we are thinking of you. Next order of business...Tom's good news was that he got at job at INL in Idaho Falls, Idaho. He is starting Sept. 17 so we will be moving the week before that. We still have our house for sale and will rent until that is sold. We went to IF this past weekend and found some lots we think are potential to build on. That is exciting. All of us were sick so it made a rough, but productive weekend. Brooklyn turns 1 this week. We are going to have a pool party on Thursday at 6. I am going to make a ladybug birthday cake because Brooklyn is "cute as a bug". I'll post a pic of that NOW THAT I HAVE A CARDREADER!!! Brooklyn is getting so daring. She now walks across the room without any help. She is working on different surfaces and sometimes falls when she hits the rug. She has her hands in the air and is so focused. It is very cute. Here are some pics of our adventures. The 1st pic is of Brooklyn's first bandaid. Daddy was so good to help her fix her owie.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

aww kenzie is so pretty in her little blue dress. HAppy birthday brooklyn!!! i want to see her walking! that sounds so cute. i havnt given andrew any foods yet..we'll see how to takes to them. im holding off as long as i can, til he starts wanting it...;) glad you found your cardreader! and yes we are so excited to come up , and we will be house hunting (just renting for now, til we decide where and what we want to buy).

Miles and Bex said...

Congrats Tom on the new job. We are a little sad it isn't in Alaska but you will have fun in Idaho. The girls are getting so big.

Mary Grace said...

love the pics!! I WISH I COULD GO UP FOR BROOKLYN'S PARTY!! oops caps! :) anyhoo, love you guys, bummer i missed you last weekend...have fun! Youre moving to idaho a year too late!

Val said...

Yea! I can't believe INL took so long to get back to Tom, but I'm so glad you're moving! Congrats and cute pics!

erin said...

Yeah Tom! I'm so happy for you! I know you'll be busy packing, but I'm coming to Utah this weekend for a week and a half if you're up for a visit! Kenzie is a doll, I love her blue eyes! Food is a fun thing! And Happy Birthday Brooklyn. Good luck with her party. I can't wait to see her cake, I almost did a ladybug cake too! Have fun!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker