Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Prego news

Hey everyone! I went to the OB today and he did some measurements and listened to the babies heartbeat. He said she is right on track for my due date of March 31 and her heartbeat was 155. SO, a good, strong, heartbeat. It put my mind at ease. On Monday, I had some really strong contractions all day so yesterday I layed it easy. The doctor said I shouldn't do as much as I've been doing and if I don't behave then he'll have to put me on bedrest. I don't want that so I guess I'll just have to find other ways of getting things done. Brooklyn sure was cute at the appointment as well. She had just woken up from a nap when the doctor came in. She gave him big smiles and she just wiggled a bunch when he spoke to her. When the doctor was measuring my stomach she was talking a bunch. After he was done he picked her up and she was just all grins. When I took her she fussed a little and she kept looking back at him. She's such a charmer and a flirt. Also, today I went to Taco Bell for lunch and while I was standing in line a lady come up to me and said, "Oh a newborn!" Then I told her she was 5 months old. The lady looked at my stomach then looked at the baby then looked at me again. She didn't say a word to me and got back in line and whispered to her husband. People are funny. Well, I just wanted to share my good news!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle and Tommy
Enjoy the baby and the pregnancy, it is the most amazing miracle there is, sometimes annoying and uncomfotable, but quite amazing all the same. Kind of makes you think what it might have been like for Mary, the betrothed wife of Joseph, doesn't it.
love rod and Toots--RWH

Unknown said...

ahahah "A newborn" ! that makes me laugh, really. and that would have just been hilarious to see... it makes you probably wish people would just ask what they are thinking instead of just looking at you over and over again. good news though about the baby! glad she is doing well:)

Jerry and Maaret said...

hahaha! i wish i could follow you around and see all the funny looks... that would be a blast! good luck with the pregnancy... take it easy. Love ya mean it,
Maaret & Jerry

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker