Monday, January 29, 2007

Prego pics

This is what I feel like doing all the time. The rest of the pics are just for show. :)


Ok, here are pics of me prego. I am 31 weeks. I go into the OB on Wed. then after that he wants to see me every 2 weeks until I'm 36 weeks. Then it will be every week. I think my pregnancy has been a dream as far as pregnancy goes. I get Braxton Hicks contractions frequently, no sleep (Brooklyn contributes to that :) and still some nausea, but no difficulties, bed rest, swollen ankles or stretch marks! I don't know how I could have done everything otherwise. The Lord knows our needs.

1 comment:

RUE-SLATS PARTY OF 8 said...

michelle, you look so good, you pregnancy look fun! im so excited for you, i wish i could be there.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker