Friday, July 28, 2006

WE'RE ADOPTING IN A FEW WEEKS!!!

We truly are blessed. I couldn't sleep because I have so many emotions right now. We both do. We have so much love for this little baby girl and her mother. This mother is making the ultimate sacrifice. On a smaller scale, she is doing what Heavenly Father did for us. I'm sure that the same emotions that Heavenly Father felt are the same. Brittney (the birthmom) is only 18, yet so strong and mature. I am so impressed by how she is handling things! I am going to send you the letter that she gave us to let us know that she picked us. Well, be ready for a little baby girl in a couple weeks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I cannot wait to meet her!!! that is SO EXCITING!! that is such an amazing process.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker