Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Computer frustrations

Well, you obviously noticed that there aren't any more pics from our last posting...computer problems. Frustrating. We're working on it. Today, I took Brooklyn into the dr. because her eye looked infected...or moreso than usual. The dr. said she had an infected tear duct so we got some meds. The bigs news there as well is that she now weighs 12lb. 6 oz. She is a little piggy! Today we also made another discovery. While I was cleaning the stairs and basement bathroom, I put the TV onto the BYU channel. Barney came on and Brooklyn loved it. She smiled and laughed and moved around a lot during the whole show. That was fun to watch...Brooklyn, not Barney. She is now turning on her side and giving us lots more smiles and laughs. She is such a great baby. As far as the little munchkin inside of me, I had another ultrasound yesterday and the baby is 1.2 lbs., the head is small (THANK YOU HALL SIDE!!!), the femurs are long for her age, and her tummy is right on schedule with my due date. The heart has all 4 chambers, she have 2 kidneys (mommy only has 1 so that was a concern), and her brain looks normal. Phew! What a relief. She is kicking more and more and it seems like she is very active when I feed Brooklyn at 5am. I hope that is not indicative of things to come. :) This weekend we got a condo in Deer Valley for the weekend (One of those time share deals where you listen to their gimic and get some discount nights) then Forgotten Carols on Sat. night. It should be a fun weekend.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow thats funny Brooklyn likes barney! that can come in handy sometimes eh? thats cool you got another ultrasound of your baby! isnt that so cool? when we got mine i was i think almost 23 weeks , and my baby was 1 lb 4 oz they said. so they said he was in the 50th percentile, i am great with that! keep him small until he is born, and then even i would like him to stay little for a while, i dont really want him to grow out of all his cute clothes too fast! haha. but congrats! and have fun in deer valley that sounds cool! love you guys
talk to ya later

Anonymous said...

Tommy and Michelle,
Loved your post, sounds like the two girls are going to be great freinds, they seem to know when each other is awake, so... you think they were buddies a few months ago? Hope so!
Play some classical music, maybe she will grow out of the Barney phase quicker, haha. Is the due date still the same? Great news about the kidney population, hope that holds with everything else. She is a very darling baby, Brooklyn I mean, we had a very fun time last month playing with her.
love Grandma Toots and grandpa.

Anonymous said...

Tom and Mich
Loved the The Year end note on the progress, trials, resultant blessings, etc. Some times we need to step back and just see the hand of our Father in our lives and be grateful for all the trials which bring forth all the growth and all the blessings, ie...the psuedo twins, I can hardly wait for the next installment a year from now, hope you manage without going entirely crazy, haha!
Mamma Toots

Jerry and Maaret said...

I know it sounds a little trashy, but the t.v. can be a GREAT babysitter sometimes! Like when I'm doing dishes or I need a shower or I'm scrapbooking. Just keep that in mind...
Maaret

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker