GIRL!!! Yup, we are expecting a baby girl. We are so excited! The doctor also changed my due date to April 10. I was kind of relieved because I feel like my hands are full right now and anything to prolong being busier is something I invite. But, SHE will come when SHE is ready.
5 comments:
Congratulations!!! And do you want to know something totally weird? My sister-in-law is expecting a GIRL and is due.....on April 10th! How odd is that? Very, let me tell you what! Okay, have a nice day!
HEIDI CARLSON
CONGRADULATIONs!! i cant wait til i know if we are both having girls! i totally saw your girl coming from a mile away, i never thought of you having a boy. thats exciting!!
i knew it was a girl... you didn't need an ultrasound, you should have just listened to me! Haha! That's awesome, now your girls can play together... I'm jealous, I wish Maggie had a playmate. It's much easier with 2 because they can keep each other busy.
sweet, the world is filling up with girls it looks like, from everyone's comments. pretty cool. good to see you agian this weekend!! cant wait till turkey day. i can be in charge of the turkey bowl eh? thats football, not food.
Wonderful news, and now she can play with little sister, who is really the big sister, hey this getting too comfusing for me, better go, glad to hear your sentence has been shortened.
dad
Post a Comment